Global anthrax vaccines market is expected to reach USD 879.5 Million by 2026 at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period 2019-2026. Rising instances of the diseases and growing need of personalized medicines are the two factors which may propel growth of the anthrax vaccines market.
Anthrax is defined as a serious disease which may impact both animals and humans. It is caused by bacteria called Bacillus anthracis. Humans can catch anthrax from contact with infected animals, wool, meat, or hides. Anthrax vaccine, which was licensed in 1970, immunizes against anthrax disease. Based on limited but sound evidence, the vaccine protects against both cutaneous (skin) and inhalation anthrax.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2016 and 2017 and the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The anthrax vaccines market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million) and volume (Tons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global anthrax vaccines market by vaccine type, application, distribution channel and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the anthrax vaccines market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the anthrax vaccines market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of vaccine type, application, distribution channel and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the anthrax vaccines market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry analysis, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial analysis.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Global Anthrax Vaccines Market Key Findings:
All the segments have been analysed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes the analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment.
The anthrax vaccines market is segmented on the basis of vaccine type, application and distribution channel.
- The vaccine type segment is classified as live vaccines and cell-free PA vaccines. The live vaccines segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period. The live vaccine contains spores from attenuated strains of Bacillus anthracis.
- The distribution channel segment is divided into segments such as hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. The hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the market and valued around USD 220.24 Million in 2018. The anthrax vaccines are mostly sold in hospital pharmacies.
- The application segment includes human use and animal use. Animal use segment is dominating the market with the highest share of 61.50% in 2018. A high proportion of anthrax vaccines are used for animal.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analysed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. North America region dominated the global anthrax vaccines market with USD 183.03 Million in 2018 where as the Asia Pacific is a rapidly growing region in the market.
- North America is dominating the market owing to government initiatives to prevent the spread of anthrax and the existence of many ongoing programs under organizations like HHS-CDC, BARDA, ASPR, NIAID, and the FDA which are stimulating the growth of the market.
- Asia Pacific is a rapidly growing region due to the rising investments in the R&D sector. Also, the widespread vaccine production facilities across Japan coupled with the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the country is also leading to market growth.
Global Anthrax Vaccines Market Competitive Analysis:
Key players in the anthrax vaccines market are Emergent BioSolutions, Merial, Merck, Zoetis , Bayer Sanidad Animal, Colorado Serum, PharmAthene, Tiankang, Biogénesis-Bago, CAVAC, Rosenbusch, Agrovet, Vecol, CVCRI, IVPM, Prondil, CDV, Indian Immunologicals, Botswana Vaccine Institute, Ceva Santé Animale, Intervac, JOVAC, and among others. For instance, in March 2019, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., a significant player in the market announced that it has started a phase III study to assess AV7909 for the post-exposure prevention of anthrax disease. The phase III program will determine the lot immunogenicity, consistency, and safety of AV7909 (anthrax vaccine adsorbed with CPG 7909 adjuvant) after a two-dose schedule, administered intramuscularly in healthy adult patients.
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements
This study forecasts revenue growth and volume at global, regional, and country levels from 2016 to 2026. Fior Markets has segmented the global anthrax vaccines market on the basis of below mentioned segments:
Global Anthrax Vaccines Market, By Vaccine Type:
- Live Vaccines
- Cell free PA Vaccines
Global Anthrax Vaccines Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Anthrax Vaccines Market, By Application:
Global Antibiotics Market, By Regions: