Global flexible heater market is expected to reach USD 1,720.8 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Rising demand from industries and technological improvements and use of innovative products are estimated to drive the market growth
A flexible heater is defined as equipment which can conform to the surfaces which need heating. It is a chemically carved, screen printed or wire wound heater which is flexible enough to bend down to meet out need. There are various types of flexible heaters such as silicone rubber heaters, polyimide film heaters, heating tapes, heating tapes with thermostats, rope heaters, wrap around tank heaters, gas cylinder heaters, and custom sizes. It helps to heat-up and cool-down fastly and provides homogeneous heat distribution and high watt densities. For instance, in March 2018, Rogers Corporation introduced ARLON rapid polyimide (raPld) substrate, a new and innovative solution for streamlining the manufacturing process and improving the performance of flexible heater applications.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The flexible heater market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Thousand units).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global flexible heater market by type, Industry, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global Flexible Heater market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the flexible heater market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, Industry, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the flexible heater market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Mounting demand from industries because of numerous applications
- Technological improvements and the use of innovative products
- High implementation of flexible heaters in medical applications
- Increased demand for smart devices, including LCD screens, RTD monitors and 3D printers, commercial food equipment, surgical devices, and battery warmers also have stimulated the demand for flexible heaters.
- Cost of operation is too high
- Growing demand from electronics & semiconductor industry
- Noteworthy improvements in the market for flexible heaters such as the reduction in costs and use of advanced technology are paving the way for the increased utilization of flexible heaters.
- They are used in harsh environments
Global Flexible Heater Market Key Findings:
All the segments have been analyzed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes an analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment.
The flexible heater market is segmented by type and industry
- The type segment is classified into silicone rubber, polyimide, polyester, and mica. The silicone rubber segment dominated the market and valued around USD 346.28 Million in 2017. These heaters are useful in various semiconductor systems and electronic appliances. Their application can be found out in various fields such as medical, aerospace & defense, food & beverages, automotive, oil & gas and mining.
- The industry segment is segmented into electronics & semiconductor, medical, aerospace & defense, automotive, food & beverages, oil & gas. Electronics & semiconductor dominated the market with the highest share of 28.30% in 2017. These heaters are used in semiconductor manufacturing such as in plasma etch systems, probing stations, IC test handling equipment, photo-resist track systems, copy machines, LCD screen preheating, ATMs, semiconductor test modules, handheld scanners, and various other equipment.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. North America region dominated the global flexible heater market with USD 393.46 Million in 2017 where as the Asia Pacific region is growing rapidly in the market.
- The North America region is dominating the market because of the presence of major leaders in the U.S. which have captured the highest market share.
- The Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly. The increasing demand for flexible heaters in medical equipment, analytical instruments, avionics and defense systems, semiconductor processes, and commercial food equipment is driving the growth of the flexible heater market in APAC
Global Flexible Heater Market Competitive Analysis:
Key players in the Flexible Heater market are NIBE Industrier AB, Honeywell International, Omega Engineering, Watlow Electric Manufacturing, Smiths Group plc, Chromalox, Rogers Corporation., Minco Products, Zoppas Industries., All Flex Flexible Circuits. For instance, in February 2018, NIBE acquired Hemi Heating. Hemi Heating manufactures heating jackets, heating tents, heating cables, heater fans, and several different temperature control options. Founded in 1991 and having the annual turnover of ~USD 2.4 million, Hemi Heating became a part of NIBE Element business segment as a subsidiary of Backer BHV.
This study forecasts revenue and volume growth at global, regional, and country levels from 2015 to 2025. Fior Market Research has segmented the global flexible heater market by below-mentioned segments:
Global Flexible Heater Market, By Type:
- Silicone Rubber-Based
- Polyimide- Based
Global Flexible Heater Market, By Industry:
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas and Mining
Global Flexible Heater Market, By Regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East and Africa
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements