Global automotive metal Stamping market is expected to reach USD 122.19 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.74% from 2019 to 2026. Increasing use of strong, impact resistant, lightweight materials such as aluminum is driving the global automotive metal stamping market.
Metal stepping is a cold-framing process that utilizes dies and stamping presses to change sheet metal into various shapes. Pieces of flat metal sheet, normally stated as blanks, is fed into a stamping press that uses a tool and die surface to frame the metal into another shape. Metal stamping enables the fabrication of high strength thin automotive parts that can have complex shapes in cost effective manner. The process consistently produces high quality parts with less materials scrap generation and wastage. Thus, adoption of lean manufacturing by the automotive industry coupled with the improvements in the stamping technology are expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2016 and 2017 and, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The global automotive metal stamping market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global automotive metal stamping market by technology, application and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global automotive metal stamping market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the automotive metal stamping market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of technology, application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the automotive metal stamping market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Global increase in the automotive demand
- Less wastage and mass production
- Cost efficient manufacturing process
- Growing utilization of plastics and composite materials
- Emergence of electric vehicles necessitating weight reduction
- Improvements in the stamping technology
- Volatility in the metal prices
Global Automotive Metal Stamping Market Key Findings:
All the segments have been analyzed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes the analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment.
The global automotive metal stamping market has been segmented on the basis of technology, and application.
- The technology segment is divided into blanking, embossing, bending, coining, flanging and others. The embossing segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.89% over the forecast period. Increasing utilization of laser embossing for engraving dates and patterns on the automotive parts and license plates are projected to drive this increased growth rate over the forecast period.
- The application segment includes passenger cars, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, and others. There has been a worldwide burgeoning demand for the passenger cars. Metal stamping enables mass production of automotive parts in a cost efficient manner. Thus, the passenger cars segment dominated the global automotive metal stamping market with a 43.67% share of market revenue in 2018.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The Europe region emerged as the largest market for the automotive metal stamping with a 39.64% share of market revenue in 2018.
- Presence of well-developed automotive industry coupled with the adoption of lean manufacturing process were the reasons that led the Europe region to dominate the global automotive metal stamping market.
- Asia Pacific region has emerged as the leading market for the passenger as well as commercial automotive. Easy availability of credit and rise in per capita disposable income are leading to an increased demand for the automobiles. As a result, the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at an accelerated CAGR of 6.94% over the forecast period.
Global Automotive Metal Stamping Market Competitive Analysis:
Key players in the global automotive metal stamping market are Kenmode Precision Metal Stamping, Aro Metal Stamping co., Shiloh Industries, Inc., Martinrea International Inc., Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company, Acro Metal Stamping Co., Gestamp, Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc., American Industrial Company, and Clow Stamping Co., among others. In order to effectively participate in the high growth of markets of China and India, major players are focusing on augmenting their local manufacturing capacities. For instance in 2017, Gestamp, a Spanish multinational company specialized in design, development and manufacture of metal components for the automotive industry announced commencement of its new plant specialised in hot stamping in Pune (India). The company has invested USD 40 million in the new facility that will provide services for Fiat Chrysler Automobile (FCA), Ford and Tata Motors.
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements
This study forecasts revenue and volume growth at global, regional, and country levels from 2016 to 2026. Fior Market Research has segmented the global automotive metal stamping market on the basis of below mentioned segments:
Global Automotive Metal Stamping Market by Technology:
Global Automotive Metal Stamping Market by Application:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
Global Automotive Metal Stamping Market by Region:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa